Sponsored by:
< Back to Playlist
< Previous
Next >

In today’s world, good use of business data can result in growing revenue. Yet, for many businesses, this opportunity remains completely untapped. For most, cloud environments such as data lakes and data warehouses are not new concepts — on average, 60 percent of data lives in a data warehouse with the other 40 percent living as dark data.

The catalyst? Users without access to live data take it offline and run analysis locally, removing control and visibility from the rest of the business. The key to overcoming these barriers is to move and shape the vast volumes of data into one centralized location, creating one source of truth. This allows businesses to extract insight and inform business decisions at speed.

Click here to read the full article.